Wednesday, January 13, 2010

10/09 Scrapbooking Goodies' DT Challenge: Using Core'dinations Cardstock



This was my Scrapbooking Goodies (SG) Design Team submission for October 2009.

The challenge was to use a non-scrapbooking tool to distress or alter Core'dinations Cardstock. I used one of my son Zac's lego blocks under the cardstock and sanded the surface, leaving a very cool checkered design.

I welded the title words in Design Studio using the Alphalicious cartridge and shadow feature, then layered the base letters on the welded shadow. I love that cartridge... it's just so fun and playful! The circles and triangle in the corners were the negative pieces left after cutting the "o"s and "4" - I love to use my scraps!

Next month's SG Design Team Challenge: an "About Me" layout.

Thanks for stopping by and...

Happy crafting,
Barb!

No comments:

Post a Comment