Yikes! In my rush to post my sketch layout this morning, I completely forgot about the title letters that I had stickled last night and needed to wait to dry before I added them to the shadow letters already adhered on the LO (oops!). Being the dork-head that I am and the late hour, I had attempted to help the drying process for the stickles along by using my heat gun - only I overlooked the fact that the heat gun would melt my cricut mat... d'oh!
Here is what the completed layout looks:
And here is a closeup of the stickled title letters:
I also took a closeup photo of the border I created using the bubbles corner adorner by EK Success:
I really DO like the way it came out :)
Thanks for looking and...