Sunday, January 31, 2010

Practical Scrappers Friday sketch 1/29/10 (an update)

Yikes! In my rush to post my sketch layout this morning, I completely forgot about the title letters that I had stickled last night and needed to wait to dry before I added them to the shadow letters already adhered on the LO (oops!). Being the dork-head that I am and the late hour, I had attempted to help the drying process for the stickles along by using my heat gun - only I overlooked the fact that the heat gun would melt my cricut mat... d'oh!


Here is what the completed layout looks:




And here is a closeup of the stickled title letters:



I also took a closeup photo of the border I created using the bubbles corner adorner by EK Success:


I really DO like the way it came out :)


Thanks for looking and...


Happy crafting,

Barb!

No comments:

Post a Comment