And here's my layout using the sketch:
I used DCWV striped paper from the "Spring Stack" for the background paper and mats. I ran the blue photo mat through my Cuttlebug using the "Tiny Bubbles" embossing folder then lightly sanded it to bring out the white core in the paper. I really like how it actually looks like bubbles when sanded!
The title letters were cut on my Cricut using Tear Drop cart, which just may be my newest favorite font cartridge due to it's whimsical playful appearance. "Bubbles" was also run through the Cuttlebug and lightly sanded to reveal the white core.
A scattering of EK Success vellum bubbles completed the layout.
If you look closely right above the polka dot ribbon that runs across the page, there is a scalloped border. I created this by using an EK Success Corner Adorner "bubbles" punch, removing the corner guide and aligning the punch holes to create a border. By using DCWV adhesive matstack paper, the inside cuts created by the corner punch adhered flat and blended enough so they are barely seen. I'll have to experiment with my other corner adorners now to see how they look as borders.
Thanks for looking and...